Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I've been told that I should post and that i'm awesome by two half whats and i'm wondering whether i'm awesome because I don't post or those two statements are independent of each other. I'm posting. HAPPY?

I was just rudely awakened by my roommate's cell phone, and I promptly returned to the world of my new dorm room and having nothing to do. My rattling heater, which I just submitted a work request for, and my noisy refigerator containing only milk and cheese fill the early morning with pleasant noises. Actually, today it appears that I do have something to do.

Last night, I felt like a tourist at my own school. Me and some friends ventured over to the other side of campus (where I lived last year) for late night at the newly renovated dining commons, DLG (that's right, Jack Johnson). We marvled for an hour over the splendor of the place and the quality of the food. We then proceeded to tour through our old hallway and interact with the new residents of our rooms. We swore there was something different about the place, were surprised by the locked bathroom door, and we were friendly with the residents. We were told by an RA with a big head to be quiet in the hallway because it was quiet hours, even though class hasn't even started yet.

The year is starting off well. That is, socially, I guess. Classes and majors are a different story...

1 comment:

leeann said...

You're awesome!
You posted!

I really think it's funny that you have milk and cheese in your refrigerator.