Sunday, September 19, 2004

Welcome

Alright! I apologize for the pinkness, but I thought this was the cutest template since Lindsey's being a slacker (haha, j/k babe, but I wanna blog!) and I love pink. I also thing this will motivate her to put the design that she made up. I'm really excited about this site and to be blogging again. I don't even remember if I know how! I'll work on getting blogger invites out to everyone who is supposed to be on this site.

Well for those of you who haven't kept up with me, I'm all settled into my new apartment and I started school 3 weeks ago (I hate you UCers) . It's been soooo hot here and my fan died about a week ago, but luckily it cooled down a bit. Also my wonderful boyfriend fixed it for me yesterday and today it got REALLY COLD! C'est la vie. Saturday began IM softball. We lost, but we actually put up a good fight! We were winning up until the last inning and we only had 9 players (actually 8, but we recruited EJ). I ended up pitching and I think I did a pretty good job except for the 3 run HR some guy slammed. Oh well. "We Tried!" (haha, that's our team name, I think it's so clever)

That's all the excitement I have to share for now. I'm sure I'll be writing lots for a week or so though. And I promise this site will look good shortly cuz Lindsey's awesome. Hooray!

No comments: