Thursday, September 23, 2004

My First Day

Lots of firsts are going on in my life right now. Just a few days ago I got my first apartment ever. It is kindof a peice, and it is probably going to collapse in on itself but I love it anyway. I am not even mad about the gross overcharging in which they rip off college students on rent, because I feel the price in which I pay doesn't really cover the cost of the roof over my head, but more the cost of the freedom and independence with which I now live. Today is also my first day of classes this year. I kinda miss waiting outside for that big yellow bus to come pick me up and take me away. Now all I can do is hop on my rusty bike and slowly peddel my way to the rest of my life. Another big first for me today, this is my first blog I have ever posted. So if it sucks, get off my back, they will get better!

4 comments:

juli said...

Yay Ross, I'm glad you're enjoying your apartment. I totally know how you feel about it. I agree :) I hope everything works out well with your roomies

lindsey said...

You should really post your name, Ross. Jynco is lame!! Good post though!

Me! said...

your first post on anything ever! wow! congrats ross, and props to you lindsey for de-virginizing him

Anonymous said...

im a ninja